In addition to our personal aftercare support, you’ll find there are many online community groups who are also available to offer advice and assistance.
Ben Witherington, one of the world’s leading evangelical scholars, is Amos Professor of New Testament at Asbury Theological Seminary. He is the author of over 40 books and offers a recommended blog titled “Good Grief”:
- Soundings, Part One
- Soundings, Part Two – Five Things Not to Say to the Grieving
- Soundings, Part Three – The Hope of the Grieving
- Soundings, Part Four – Let Yourself Grieve
- Soundings, Part Five – We Have No Right to Life
- Soundings, Part Six – The Ante-Chamber to Eternity
- Soundings, Part Seven – Wisdom for Consoling
- Soundings Eight (on Praying)
- The Way of Grace
- Post Mortem
- The Sermon on Earthen Vessels
- The E-Book
Please click here for other online resources.