- Basic cremation container
- Crematory fee
- Temporary plastic urn
- Completion of Death Certificate
- Medical Examiner permit authorizing cremation
- Filing of Social Security
- Transfer of deceased from place of death to our local crematory
Easy, affordable, and honorable cremation services.
Serving families throughout West Michigan, our cremation services are simple, safe, and affordable. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help care for your loved one, and answer any questions you might have. Whether you are pre-planning or setting up services at the time of death – whenever you need us, we’ll be there.
Experienced a recent loss?
Please call 616.200.7334 to notify our staff of your recent loss. You may also start with the cremation process on your own by clicking below to fill out the online cremation forms.